Infinity meets divinity.

    An eight on it's side is often referred to infinity. The seven (7) is often used to express divinity. 87 is the result. To contemplate our existence is so very important. So many Humans are oblivious to such tasks. Here at the Atmosphere such tasks are part of the adventure.
     Alien Con is next week. I will be in attendance. This will make it my second foray to the History channels convention celebrating all things Alien. I will travel to Pasadena with my tree planting buddy, Jack Heart ( Tek-Gnostics) .  This will make 4 trips to investigate conventions that concern Alien topics and phenomena. What fun it is to see the persons who make the Ancient Aliens  TV show.  A synch log will be made. Previous adventures have been wildly synchromystic. The more synchronicities you see, the more you will see. Some appear like magic sigils.
     I will take this blog to the convention. Create Peace. 87

Comments

Popular Posts