Beginnings

Nature deficit disorder!     Lordee, Lordee, just back from Conscious expo at the LAX Hilton. Lot's of bliss ninnies, but many synchronicities blew my mind. Two days before expo I had a dream of looking into a woman's eyes and seeing them shape shift. So on Saturday a young woman spent time at the Tek Gnostic table and did a reading for me to tell the now and future.  She was close to me. It was her from the dream. She had contacts on.  This is the first post in the atmosphere. This blog will explore all synchs, create a tribe of synchromystics. If you have a synchromystic story you will enjoy this platform, please share. Awake and aware and willing to share!

Comments

Jack Heart said…
At last the long awaited "SynchroDelic Atmosphere" has launched! Welcome to the synchrospere, agent 87. I am sure we can expect very best in high weirdness from your blog!

Cheers! - JH
Dennis/87 said…
Thank you JH for all the help you have provided. I am always amazed of your web aura . A friend indeed. Does orange mean anything to anybody any more? Shine forth brave souls. 87

Popular Posts