One foot on the platform, the other on the train!

Greetings earthlings.  The Secret Sun blog is going downe that Doom and Gloom road me thinks. I understand the amazing pearly do drops scenario. The ritual is in clear focus. The thing I miss about the Sun of an occult nature is the synchromystic element. The  dew drops reads like a police blotter. The Orange synchs have a ritual aspect. This blog respects the heads up Chris is presenting us.  I prefer on this blog to hear immediate personal synchs, that are like jewels to be examined, each in shimmering light. Those synchs that resonate with the heart and soul. Shine forth brave souls!  

Comments

Maria Rigel said…
Nice to see you have your own blog, agent 87. Silly question: I haven't come across your number much, except for year 1987, when a number of interesting things happened. Is that a significant year for you? Or are there any other personal synchs with that number that you could share?
Dennis/87 said…
1987 is one year I did not work but never lived so well. 87 was my nbr in multi level marketing schemes. Thanks for visiting my blog, it is a work in progress! Shine forth! 87

Popular Posts