To shine forth is key!

The synchronicity blogs are alive. Some sites continue to disturb me though.  The Secret Sun continues to put forth Chris's political views ( some of which is right in 45's playbook).  The west coast continues to rile him up. Actually Chris is veering away from  synchromystic adventures. I do not need to hear his foul  mouth opinion on anything. Woke up Chris!  For gods sake get out in nature, and look directly into the sun! Cleanse that foolish angst from your web site. Does anyone else share my concerns? - 87

       

Comments

Yeah.
But it's the nut-bag right-wing followers who are monopolizing his comments section that are turning me off following the Secret Sun the most.
Dennis/87 said…
Darren, I don't think he was always disturbed. The Segway to the extreme was measured. Now, not my kind of a blog to peruse. Darren, my web browse does not include the Secret Sun. Thanks for the comment! 87

Popular Posts