The more synchro's you see, the more synchro's you will see.

So much discernment in the atmosphere today. Synchs are coming to me fast and furious. My pineal gland is searching for truth, my heart is joyous for my mother who will realize her mortality soon. My mind is keyed for any and all symbolism that will guide me to more understanding. Om A Hung.
    
The Hidden Experience blog is usually about Owls and aliens. a mystic for sure. He now is bending spoons with his mind. Check him out.

     The great blog, Divinorum Psychonautics is most amazing now! A must see for all synchromystics. Eric is long at the helm of his blog. I read every post he has on the blogosphere. I have learned a lot and have nothing but discernment for his current post. Have some fun with it.
    
The Tek-Gnostic blog is being real and alerting all earthlings to the singularity. We must be awake and aware of this matrix. The black iron prison has many Archons who have no spirit, no love. What is wrong about Peace and love and understanding!
  

Comments

Popular Posts