What is shimmering?



  What has happened to Merovee?  The best blog from England is missing. Does anyone know anything about Franks blog? If it was censored? Stopped? Abducted by aliens? .

I have been at my dear Mothers bedside for eight days. Klamath Falls Oregon is her home, 4 hours drive south for me. So many mantras of compassion. All who are born will die. The Tibetan Book Of The Dead is full of the dharma. Visualizations are part of the process. Surely my mother will pick a favorable life for her next incarnation.

Awake and aware and willing to share! 87  What is being suspended or archived mean? I have no notice, no e-mail. Is there a way to explore the reasons for such draconian measures?  I'll give you a call JP. 87
 


Comments

Luna said…
Or maybe Merovee was another victim or Brexit? What do you think?
Jack Heart said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Heart said…
Wordpress sez: This site has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service... Any news as to what this violation was?

Popular Posts