Solstice at Alien Con 2019!

    My ability to comment on some of my favorite synchromystic sites is whack. One wonders if the fashion police are limiting my reach to synchromystics everywhere. Patience me thinks.
   I have been notified! The Tek-Gnostic investigating posse will be present at the west coast Alien Con in the city of Angels. It will be fun and synchrodellic!  I have my TV tuned every Friday to the Ancient Alien program. The graphics in the new installments are really mind blowing. Ken Burns produces the program. What if? AAT (Ancient Alien theory) is no fiction. Too many facts to disprove.
    I have been reading the Way of the Bodhisattva. The three jewels, Buddha, dharma, sangha, are so very important to me at this stage of my life/adventure. Being present is key. It is never too late to change the road you are on. (Zep) I will do a  synchromystic forum critique in the next installment of the atmosphere. Word.

           
    
The Ghost in the machine, my machine cannot comment on websites. Something is amiss. I will post reply's in the space after posts> JP could you highlight the https above. Luna thank you for reply. 87

Comments

Luna said…
Any thoughts on what, specifically, the fashion police dislike?
Jack Heart said…
87... I have been fiddling with the comments feature on the tekgnostics blog. Let me know if it works now...

Popular Posts