Heavy weather!

Luna, JP is my old tree planting buddie, his Nome de plum is Jack Heart. The Tek-Gnostics academy is his genius, and treasure.  Thank you Luna, for looking into the atmosphere.
   
My world has been deep in the snow and the chaos of broken trees, no phone (no internet) and 8 days without power. My wife flew to Europe. I had to care for her long in tooth parents. Keeping my emergency generator going was key. Keeping my loaded with lemons, trees warm and above 50 degrees. Reading my water meters for our water district was tough! One lane to towne, hundreds of large trees crossing the lanes were cut in stages. My cat is bit and is limping, 225 dollars for vet visit. My crown on my front right tooth is broken off. So much trouble. My Dodge Journey was diagnosed with bald tires on inside tread 700 dollars fixed that near disaster.  What does not kill you will make me stronger?
   
The greatest situation for me is my Mother is very near death.  The Tibetan book of the Dead is key to my understanding the actual business of death. Om Mani Padme Hung! So much mantras, so much compassion, perhaps a good rebirth or perhaps the pure land for my mother. Awake and aware and willing to share! 

Shine forth brave souls! 87

Comments

Popular Posts