Flowers of the Sun

     Some people do it some see right through it (FZ). To discern our own space time. The tools of consciousness are needed.  Yours truly is aware that my sunflowers are at least 13 foot tall. I am amazed. Every year I say my flowers of the sun are the biggest in my area. This year they are!
     The main tool I use for synchromysticism is awareness. My mind works like PKD, my soul like a Tibetan Lama, and my heart of an ageing tree planter. Awareness is key. Know your surroundings and dig deep in one's tool box. Look up, look down, look all around for synchronicities, they are there waiting to be noticed. Close one door and another will open. This world/cosmos is here just for you. This adventure called life is what you make it.
    The blog Watching the Wheels go round, is a very vibrant and well researched jewel in the synchrosphere. The amount of synchable content is amazing. Every day amazing.  If one wants to examine what synchromysticism is, look back into his archives. The amount of time that is put into his blog is immense. Always current and succinct.
    Please say a mantra for the women and men fighting the fires here in the northwest. Om Mani Padma Hung. Compassion for all sentient beings! 87

Comments

Popular Posts